Redcliffe at Kenton Place is surrounded by countless restaurants and shopping areas, but you do not have to leave the apartment community to have a great time! Come feel what it is like to experience distinctive living and a place where you are proud to call home. As a Pegasus Residential community, it is our mission to create referral worthy customer service experiences consistently.
- Estimated zip code population in 2009: 32,513
- Zip code population (2000): 27,883
- Population density: 482 people per square mile
- Males: 13,801
- Females: 14,082
- Estimated median household income in 2009: $78,094
Restaurants near Redcliffe at Kenton Place in Huntersville, NC
Explore all that is available within walking distance or a short ride away!
- Red Rocks Cafe
- Dressler’s Restaurant
- Galway Hooker Irish Pub
- Osaka Japanese & Chinese
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Shopping near Redcliffe at Kenton Place in Huntersville, NC
Many of the Huntersville area’s best shopping malls and entertainment venues are within 30 minutes from Redcliffe at Kenton Place.
- Northlake Mall http://shopnorthlake.com/
- Concord Mills Shops http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=1239
- Founders Hall Shops http://foundershall.com/
- Carolina Mall http://carolinamall.com/
- Birkdale Village http://www.birkdalevillage.net/
Schools near Redcliffe at Kenton Place in Huntersville, NC